INEC & Events Ground Rules
- All persons entering the Event are admitted only subject to these ground rules, to the ticket terms and conditions
- Permission to enter the Event or remain at the Event, notwithstanding possession of any ticket, is the absolute discretion of the INEC Gleneagle Hotel Group, its ushers, security or management and of any member of the Garda Siochana.
- For those attending an Event only small bags of A4 size (8027in/21cm x 11.7in/29.7cm) will be permitted. Do not bring a bag bigger than this will not be permitted into the event. There will be no storage facilities to store bags. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas, any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- Bags will be searched on entry to the event, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag.
- You may also be searched at the entrance or in the venue of the event which may include a full body pat down. Any items which may be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any persons at the event will be confiscated.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, bottles, knives, glasses, cans, poles of any type, banners, laser devises, umbrellas, selfie sticks, spray cans to include deodorant, unofficial tabards/high vis are not permitted into the venue.
- Please allow time to get into the event and for concert entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the event area and hotel premises and other areas of the site maybe searched.
- There is generally no re-admission to these concerts. If re-admission is permitted bag and persons will be researched upon re-entry
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult parent/guardian over the age of 18 and will control and supervise those children at all times. Supervisors of groups are required to be over 18 and are responsible and accountable for all member of the group they accompany.
- You may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission. Acceptable forms proof of age are: Passport, Garda Age Card, and Driving Licence. Our bars operate a Challenge 21 policy
- The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language and the utterance of racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment are strictly prohibited and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the premises.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly prohibited.
- The INEC and Hotel is a no smoking environment. Smoking, including the use of E-Cigarettes and nicotine vaporisers, is not permitted indoors.
- Persons are not permitted to bring alcohol into the premises. Persons who are, or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be removed or refused entry.
- A CCTV system is in operation throughout the premises.
- By entering the Event all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by the INEC/Gleneagle Hotel Group for marketing or promotional purposes.
- At all times whilst on the premises, persons must comply with any instructions and directions of any usher, security personnel, management, staff or the Garda or any other safety service. Failure to comply with any such instruction or direction may lead to the refusal of entry to, or the immediate ejection from the premises.
- The INEC Gleneagle Hotel Group reserves the right to make changes to any of the INEC Rules in its sole discretion. Any such changes will be notified to the public through the website and on display on the Event Grounds.
What is the INEC Killarney’s smoking policy?
There are designated smoking areas outside the main entrance to the INEC.
Is there first aid assistance at the venue?
Medics are onsite for all large scale events. All our staff are trained in first aid. We have first aid kits located in the INEC Box Office & the INEC Bar.
There is a defibrillator located at the Gleneagle Hotel reception, please contact any member of staff for help. Strobe lighting and haze effects may be used on some shows, please contact the INEC Box Office for further details.
Can I bring my own alcohol into the INEC Killarney?
As the INEC Killarney is a licensed premises, you are not permitted to bring your own alcohol into public or event spaces. The bar is open for the majority of events, however you are not permitted to bring alcohol into the main auditorium. Anyone who looks younger than 21 will be asked for ID upon attempting to purchase alcohol.
Can I use my camera in the INEC Killarney?
This can vary on the show, however we do not allow professional cameras. You can bring in smaller cameras/phones, but flash photography is not allowed. Make sure an share your memories with us using #LoveKillarney
Is there an age restriction for the shows?
Each show is different. Please check out the individual event page on the website or contact the box office on 064 6671555.
However please note:
All under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 who will remain with them and take full responsibility for them for the duration of the event. They are only permitted in the seated area.
Please note that this is subject to change and dependant on show.
The standing area is strictly restricted to over 16’s only and ID will be required.
Does the venue have WIFI?
Yes, free WIFI is available to all patrons – so tweet, tag, check in to your hearts content!
Is there a cash machine inhouse?
Yes, The cash machine is located beside O’Donoghue’s shop.
Who do I contact with regards lost property?
Please contact the Gleneagle Hotel reception with regards all lost property requests.
Where can I eat before/after a concert?
There is a variety to choose from! In the main INEC there is a full bar along with a shop selling hot and cold snacks. You also have a choice within the Gleneagle Hotel with O’D’s Restaurant and the Flesk Restaurant. Only a stone’s throw away the Brehon also offer bar food in the Brehon Bar as well as a full restaurant menu in the Award winning Danú Restaurant.
Do you have onsite parking?
The INEC Killarney has free onsite parking for all patrons.
What accommodation is located nearby?
The INEC Killarney is in a hugely unique location. The Gleneagle Hotel is located onsite and the Brehon Hotel is located just 300 meters from the entrance to the INEC. Within a one mile radius of the INEC Killarney there is an additional 2000 hotel beds located.
Do you offer discounts for groups?
Where possible we do offer discounts. Please contact 064 6671555 to discuss with our group sales team.
Can I leave the INEC and come back in?
You may leave the premises, however you will require to show your ticket again upon re-entry.
Can I enter shows after the start time?
This is not advisable, however if appropriate the INEC Killarney ushers will direct you to your seat at an appropriate time in the show.
How do I find out the show start time?
Your tickets will give you details of the show start time, on some occasions door opening time will also be given. For any further information then please refer to the event page on our website. Ticketmaster also send on an email alert a few days prior to the show if you bought the tickets from them. Please note, as this is live entertainment all times are approximate and subject to change.