The Gleneagle INEC Club is an open plan space with a capacity of up to 750 depending on stage size required and seating layout requested.
Fully Seated: Up to 350
Fully Standing: Up to 720
Seated Front and Standing at back: Up to 420
All production is put in place for each event depending on clients spec so please allow a set time of 2 -6 hours depending on requirements.
- Stage size of up to 8m wide x 4m deep at 0.4m to 0.8m high
- Stage can be completely black boxed with in house pipe and drape system.
- This also gives the client side stage wings of 3m x 3m
- There is a hexagonal truss running around the room which acts as 4m FOH truss wherever the main stage is positioned.
- There are no overhead on-stage trusses or bars but a back truss can be added in if required
- Get-in through fire exit beside stage.
In House Sound
Gleneagle INEC Club PA SYSTEM
- Tannoy V15 PA System
- 3 Way system
- Tannoy V15 Dual concentric Speakers
- 15” SUBS
- Ground Stacked Point source
- DBX Driverack PA+ Processing
- Yamaha Amplifiers
- Midas Verona/Allen & Heath GL
- XTA/DBX Grafic EQ
- Lexicon Reverb PCM 91
- TLA Valve Compressor
- Klarke Technic 8Ch Compressor
- Cd playback.
- 6 X Tannoy T 12 Dual concentric monitors
- Tannoy Monitor Amplifier Rack
- 5 Mixes on stage (From FOH)
- Shure SM 57 X 4
- Shure Bets 57 X 3
- Shure SM 58 X 6
- Shure PG Drum pack
- AKG 451 X 2
- AKG D112 X 1
- AKG C 1000 X 1
- Behringer DI X 6
- Art stereo DI X 1
- Radial Stereo DI X 1
- 32 Channel Analog Multi 8 Returns